7-channel A/V receiver with Anthem Room Correction (ARC 1M). 120 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Best A/V Receivers on the Market.
Why choose an A/V receiver? With an A/V receiver, everything you need to drive a music and home theater system is contained in one component. They are a space-saving, cost-effective alternative to separates (i.e. a preamplifier, A/V processor and separate external power amplifier). Anthem MRX receivers continue to win awards for their sound quality and ease of integration, and best of all, include ARC™—the Anthem Room Correction system. Read more about this exciting technology below.
Do I have options? With Anthem you always have options. You can purchase award-winning Anthem separates: a power amplifier (or multiple amplifiers!) to drive your speakers and an A/V processor to select the source (i.e. DVD, Blu-ray player, etc.), decode surround sound, control volume, manage bass, process and/or down-convert video content and send it to the TV/display, send audio to the amp(s), send music to other zones in the house, and control other system devices.
Either way, you can’t go wrong. It comes down to preference and budget. However, paired with Paradigm speakers, MRX receivers do it all! Now in their second generation, they are a simple, direct and economical route to outstanding music and home theater.
• Superb high-quality amp performance includes Anthem’s Advanced Load Monitoring to keep a constant eye on output.
• ARC™ 1M, an enhanced version of Anthem Room Correction ensures the speakers’ award-winning sound isn’t lost in a less-than-perfect room situation.
• Outstanding power – 7 channels in MRX 710 and MRX 510; 5 channels in MRX 310 (see Technical Specs section for power output).
• More HDMI inputs! 7 + 1 = 7 rear inputs and one front-panel input on MRX 710 and MRX 510. 7 rear inputs on MRX 310.
• Dual HDMI outputs.
• 4K Upscaling and Pass-Through.
• HDMI Audio Return Channel.
• Faster HDMI switching.
• Up to 20 input configurations.
• Software updates via the USB port.
• More robust control: IP and RS-232 control drivers for full integration with automation.
• Remote control apps for iOS (Apple) and Android.
• Larger, easier-to-read on-screen menus and improved status displays.
• Dual speaker configuration.
• Speaker crossover now adjustable in 10-Hz Increments.
• Optical, coaxial and analog inputs send 2-channel music to Zone 2.
• Bi-amp the front Left/Right speakers with MRX 710 and MRX 510.
• Power consumption in standby mode: <0.3 W.