Majik 140 is a 4-way floorstanding loudspeaker which delivers exceptional musical performance. Majik 140 features Linn’s 2K driver array - an evolution of the array technology found in Linn’s highest performing loudspeakers. This technology houses the high-frequency drive-units in a dedica ed cast alloy chassis, to create a wonderfully clean and pure high frequency reproduction. The unique design of the 2K driver array provides even dispersion for exceptional performance, regardless of where the loudspeakers are placed in a room. Even higher levels of performance can be easily
achieved by simply bi-wiring through to fully Aktiv configuration. Solid metal upgrade stands are available to purchase separately to provide improved stability for even higher audio performance. An optional 3⁄4 length grille is also available. The grille uses Linn’s invisible, flush fitting “SEKRIT-Fastener” fixing method, as used for the Akurate loudspeaker. Available in a choice of high-grade, real-wood veneer finishes, the timeless design of Majik 140 will enhance your living space. Majik 140 perfectly complements other components in the Linn Majik range, combining premium audio
performance with unbeatable value.
• 2K driver array for clean and pure high-frequency reproduction and flexible in-room positioning
• High quality composite-cone drive units deliver pitch-accurate musical bass
• Single port with unique “rifled” design for deep and extended bass
• High quality crossovers ensure accurate music reproduction across the full frequency range
• Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring / amping to fully Aktiv configuration